- 8408888657/612 email@example.com
The Institute has a well- developed Computing Center. The Center extends all support for computing services. 610 Pentium IV & above machines, 20 licensed softwares and allied equipments make it a resourceful node of service. The center has developed seven software’s thus computerising all major processes and services like admission, library, student records, accounts, central stores and results processing.
It also looks after the hardware maintenance, Wi-Fi Campus wide networking, Website development and Round the clock internet facility of 50 Mbps.
- Hardware :
- Computers :
- DELL Optiplex 380 Processor C2d, 320 GB HDD, 2GB RAM
- Wipro Evolv G620 Processor DC,320GB HDD,2GB RAM
- ACER VERITON DESKTOP M-200 4TH GEN.DC,500GB HDD,2GB RAM
IBM System Server x3100 M4 (Tower server ):
Intel Xeon E3 1220(Quad core)3.1 Ghz 8MB L3 Cache 1333 MHz /4GB(1333MHz LP RDIMM/500 GB 7.2 K RPM 3.5” Simple-swap SATA /DVD/ RAID0,1/POWER Suppy /3 Years Onsite Warranty /Keyboard/mouse/Moniter
IBM System Server x3100 M4
(Tower server ):Intel Xeon E3 1220(Quad core)3.1 Ghz 8MB L3 Cache 1600 MHz /16 GB (1600MHz LP RDIMM/1500 GB 7.2 K RPM 3.5” Simple-swap SATA /DVD/ RAID M 1000 CARD /Power Suppy /3 Years Onsite Warranty /Keyboard/mouse/Moniter
Cyberoam CR-200i 500 user
- 1.Auto Bell in schedule Time Table .
- 2.College Security in CCTV Cameras
- 3.24 Hours Internet Facility for Students
- 4.Fully WI-FI Campus With Hostels
- 5.Matrix EPBX Digital in campus
- 6.Staff Attendance in Biometric machine
- 7.Xerox facility for Students in college
- 8.Training programs
- 9.In Campus separate Mobile Facility by Vodafone & Idea with 4G Network