- 8408888657/612 email@example.com
Department of CIVIL Engineering
In the Polytechinic College, Diploma Civil Engineering Department was started in the June, 2013 with intake capacity of 60 seats and is identified as one of the most challenging and as an essential source of tools and techniques for advancement in every multidisciplinary areas.
We have highly committed and competitive team of faculty fraternity, who experiments and adapts new innovative pedagogy methods for making all the technical concepts clear as well to keep our students abreast with the latest technologies, skills and developments emerging in this field. This practice has proved our students very challenging and successful in various domains of competitions at university, state and national level.
For this We have well equipped class rooms with multimedia facilities, alongwith shared 6 Labs with advanced updated and well maintained Instruments with latest software’s and 24 hours High Speed internet (Leased line). We promote our students to take and develop challenging projects, well from students, who have proved by participating and winning in many events and competetions organized by district and state level organization committees under MSBTE or Universities under the domain of Civil Engineering..
To become a school of excellence that brings out civil engineers with high technical competencies and promotes high-end research to meet the current and future challenges in civil engineering.
- To offer Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate programmes in civil engineering and other skill development courses that add value to student competencies.
- To promote quality education, research and consultancy for industrial and societal needs.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values among the students.
- To impart knowledge with emphasis on the development of leadership qualities in students.
- To provide state-of-the-art resources that contributes to a congenial learning environment.
- To encourage students to pursue higher education and take competitive exams and various career enhancing courses.
- To establish centres of excellence in emerging areas of research.
- To have regular interaction with industry and offer solutions to their problems.