Start Your Own business
Create New Job Opportunities !!!
“To promote knowledge based and technology-driven start-ups by harnessing young minds and their innovation potential in an academic environment” we started……
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
“Entrepreneurs Are Not Born They Are Made”
- To channelize the knowledge and the energy of youth towards becoming active partners in the economic development process.
- To catalyze and promote development of knowledge-based and innovation-driven enterprises and promote employment opportunities amongst youth specially students.
- To inculcate a culture of innovation driven entrepreneurship.
- To act as an institutional mechanism for providing various services including information on all aspects of enterprise building to budding an entrepreneurs.
Vision & Mission:
- To organize Entrepreneurship Awareness Camps, Entrepreneurship Development Programmes and Faculty Development Programmes.
- To guide and assist prospective entrepreneurs on various aspects such as preparing project reports, obtaining project approvals, loans and facilities
from agencies of support systems and information on various technologies
- To organize guest lectures, Seminars, etc. for promotion and growth of entrepreneurship. .
- To arrange visits to industries for prospective entrepreneurs.
- To act as a Local Information Centre on business opportunities, processes, technologies, market, etc. by creating and maintaining relevant databases..
- To conduct skill development training programmes leading to self/wage employment.
||Name of Staff Coordinators
||Prof. Chandole N.S.
||Computer science & Engg.
||Prof. Yelphale M. U.
||Electronics & Tele-comm.Engg.
||Prof. Bhosale S. B.
||Prof. Bhore S. M.
||Prof.Dhawale P. A.
Prof. P. A. Dhawale
As part of this we are pleased to inform you, we conducted a motivational workshop on…..
Details of Workshop:
- Day & Date: Monday, 03 April 2017.
- Venue: Degree Seminar Hall.
- Organizer: EDC Committee
The function was presided over by Hon. Bhausaeb Rupnar (Trustee & Executive Director).
Sessions at Glance:
The function was started with Saraswati Worship, followed by brief introduction of “Why entrepreneurship?” Scope of entrepreneurship is also discussed
to encourage students with a key note the meaning of B.E. is not limitted upto Bachelor in Engineering but can be make Bachelor in Entrepreneurship
by Prof.Anil Ankulkar (Management Consultant,Solapur.)
A very interactive & informative session on “Who can become an entrepreneur & how to find business opportunities” was conducted by Mr.Nagesh Korake
( EDP Expert).
Practical and Ground level experience on “How to start Small Scale Inustry & Financial aspects of SSI ” was shared by Mr. Ranjeet Viswarupe ( Entreprenure, m/s Dream Home)
Prof. Sharad Pawar (Dean, Student Welfare) encouraged students for participation in such workshop and to make broader vision in acquiring the entrepreneurship skill.
The workshop was concluded with feedback from students and lot of promises and hope for future. Vote of thanks was delivered by Prof. P.A. Dhawale (EDC Coordinator)
Newspaper, Daily Sanchar, 05/04/2017