- 8408888657/612 email@example.com
The department of Electrical Engineering was started in the year 2011. The department conducts four year Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering degree course affiliated to Solapur University, Solapur. The course content includes the basics of Electrical Engineering and an exhaustive treatment on Electrical Machines, Electrical Networks, Electrical Power Systems, Power Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Computer Aided Stability and Load Flow analysis.
The course also gives a substantial exposure to Analog & Digital Electronics, Power Electronics and Computer System and applications. The department offers and carries out projects in the conventional and relevant thrust areas of technology.The department has full pledged laboratories to meet the requirements of University curriculum.
The department has well qualified staff with expertise in Power Systems, Control Systems, Power Electronics and Drives, Electrical Machines, Electronics and Computer Applications, assisted by skilled supporting staff. Electrical Engineering Students Association (E2SA), a departmental organization provides a platform for students to exhibit their talents in various extra-curricular activities. The students graduated from our dept have been securing good placements in Electrical Industries and Electronics and Computer fields
To become globally recognized centre of excellence in fields of Electrical Engineering, technology and research .
- To provide technical support in the areas of social relevance.
- To strengthen the industry- institute interaction.
- To establish State of the art research facilities in the department.
- To undertake research and development works in leading technologies by having alliances with various research organizations and industry.
- To set up the Training Infrastructure for conducting value added training programs and enhance the employability of students.