- 8408888657/612 email@example.com
The department of Mechanical Engineering strives to train students in mechanical engineering science as well as application of these scientific methods to conceive, organize and carry out scientific design of engineering system. The department has well-equipped labs to impart sound practical knowledge of the subject.
This department has dedicated and competent faculty members to impart quality education, project guidance, personality development to enable them to be placed with a reputed organizations. The Department intends to provide practical industry based technical and professional education to the students. Mechanical engineers use the principles of energy, materials and mechanics to design and manufacture machines and devices of all types.
They create the process and systems that drive technology and industry. The faculty aims at putting extra ordinary effort towards motivating the students in solving actual industrial problems by undertaking various projects, industrial visits and in-plant training.
The Department is actively associated in grooming the engineering under graduates in Mechanical Engineering by nurturing them with inputs from various basic and specialized subjects including Production, Industrial, Thermal and Design Engineering. A wide selection of projects, seminars and training facilities besides technical visits to industrial enterprises and specialized lectures from industry specialists generates enormous potential and confidence among the students enabling them to independently handle the life size problems in their engineering careers. ..
To contribute to India and the world through excellence in scientific and technical education to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society and remain a source of pride for all Indians.
- 1. To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions
- 2. To shape ourselves into a learning community where we work, listen and respect each other.
- 3. To infuse a sense of excitement in students in innovation & invention, design & creation and entrepreneurship.
- 4. To develop and pursue curricula those are dynamic, flexible and holistically designed to facilitate creativity and cognitive thinking.
- 5. To strive for productive partnership between the industry and the Institute.